Mobile home destroyed by fire

Share this story

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Carrollton firefighters extinguish a fire at a mobile home at 120 12th St. NW.

A Carrollton man lost his home in an early morning fire Sept. 29.

Carrollton Fire Department was called to a mobile home at 120 12th St. NW, Lot U,  at 3:08 a.m. The home is owned by Willard Hall, who received burns on his face and head. He was transported to the hospital by EMT Ambulance.

The mobile home was a total loss. The fire melted the siding of the mobile home next to Halls. It appears the fire was caused by smoking and an oxygen tank inside the home, according to Carrollton Fire Chief Shane Thomas. The department was on scene about 1 ½ hours and used approximately 6,000 gallons of water.

Leave a Comment

Sign up for our Newsletter

Interested in a monthl roundup of stories? Enter your email to be added to our mailing list.

Skip to content